For hands-on experimental learning
This interactive program is ideal for teachers looking for an experiential approach to American Government that focuses on simulations and online learning.
- Active learning- Students explore the Essential Questions of American Government through real-world simulations and hands-on activities using a wide variety of documents, maps, role cards, data, and online activities.
- Essential Questions- Instruction and assessment are organized around an Essential Question that explores the big ideas of American Government.
- Detailed Teacher¹s Guide- The accompanying Teacher¹s Guide provides complete classroom management support for teaching with the simulations and the American Government Experience It!
- American Government Online Student Center- Rich digital learning support includes two online Student Editions, Government on the Go Audio and Video resources, interactive assessment, plus additional ³interactivities uniquie to American Government Experience It!
- American Government Online Teacher Center- Teachers easily access complete online planning, teaching, and assessment including lecture notes, multiple levels of worksheets and assessments, and easy-to-use management tools.
- Differentiated teaching resources- Teachers can quickly choose from multiple levels of worksheets and assessments found on the Online Teacher Center and on the Resource Library CD-ROM.