For Algebra-based introductory Statistics courses
- Highly graphical approach incorporating more than 750 graphical displays
- Balanced Approach between computation, decision making, and conceptual understanding (as endorsed by the GAISE recommendations).
- A large variety of real-world applications
- NEW! Notes to the Instructor for each chapter
- NEW! Activities built into each chapter to facilitate "hands-on" learning.
- Technology: Each chapter concludes with a Technology Project using tools from MINITAB, Excel, and the TI-83/84
- Examples are step-by-step and conclude with an "interpretation" step.
- Over 1,800 exercises help students build basic skills and vocabulary, use and interpret concepts, and extend concepts.
- Online Teacher Resources include PowerPoints.