Before Calculus, your students have to take Precalculus, correct? What if they could take Precalculus with a book by the same nationally-recognized author team they'll eventually encounter in their Calculus course?
What are the benefits?
- Easier and consistent transition from Precalculus to Calculus
- Balanced approach to problem solving
- Appropriate use of technology
- Accessible writing style & exercises
- More success in Calculus!
New to the 9th Edition!
- Includes a new chapter entitled Statistics and Probability to address the growing importance of statistics and probability needed in college, career, and everyday life.
- Provides revised examples and exercises throughout the book to include the most current data available and to keep the applications relevant to students.
- Offers updated calculator screens that conform to the enhanced capabilities of modern graphing calculators. In addition, the authors added more student and teacher notes.