Make Learning Part of the Grade®
Mastering, the most effective and widely used online assessment and tutorial system for AP®, Honors, & Electives science subjects. MasteringEnvironmentalScience has been designed with the single purpose of helping your students reach more moments of true understanding that lead to better results.
What can I do with Mastering?
- Engage and motivate students to learn. Break free of multiple-choice with a wide range of automatically graded assignments that accommodate different teaching and learning styles.
- Provide students with personalized coaching and feedback. Correlated to your Pearson textbook, highly interactive self-paced tutorials coach each student with hints and feedback specific to their own misconceptions.
- Quickly monitor and display student results. The gradebook functionality provides quick results and easy-to-interpret insights into student performance.
- Easily capture data to demonstrate learning and assessment outcomes. With a single click, charts summarize the most difficult problems, vulnerable students, grade distribution, and even score improvement over the curve.
What’s available in Mastering?
- Study Area with much of the same content you’ve grown to appreciate on the companion Web sites —including 3D animations, interactive activities, MP3 downloads, practice tests, and more.
- Instructor Resources, such as Instructor Manual, Test Bank files art and figures, chapter lecture outlines, and more.
- A complete eText of the Student Edition, with powerful interactive and customization functions.
- Self-paced, subject-specific Socratic tutorials with answer-specific feedback and hints.
- An extensive library of exercises of a variety of problems calibrated for difficulty and duration.
Learn more about MasteringEnvironmentalScience. Join our live Mastering Overview Web ex Presentations.