Features and Benefits
Features Halderman’s practical, real-world approach to troubleshooting and repair of automobiles.
- Real world examples throughout the text help illustrate important concepts.
- Real World Fixboxes present students with actual service scenarios and show how the problems were diagnosed and repaired.
- Tech Tipsoffer real-world advice from ASE-certified master technicians.
- Safety Tipsalert students to possible hazards on the job.
- Frequently Asked Questions provide answers to questions often asked by students and beginning service technicians and are based on the author’s own experience.