Features and Benefits
- Features hands-on exercises that teach software applications while reinforcing business skills, college and career readiness skills, and computer literacy concepts.
- Helps students master software concepts and skills through a series of progressively challenging, real-world scenarios.
- Engages students with numerous projects and activities.
- Supports Common Core Technical Core Standards.
- Covers Microsoft Office Specialist Objectives
- Level 1 – Meets Microsoft Office Specialist (Core) Objectives
- Level 2 – Meets Microsoft Expert Objectives
- Student Edition includes hands-on applications, real-business scenarios, and projects to promote retention.
- The eCourse is a comprehensive online course with eText, videos, assessments, and more.
- Companion Web site provides extension resources including Computer and Internet Basics, Keyboarding Practice, Interactive Games, Language Arts and Math Review, and a Spanish Glossary.
- Teacher’s Wraparound Edition includes point-of-use teaching tips for reaching all levels of learners as well as skills extensions, curriculum connections, and support help.
- Test Book with TestGen CD-ROM provides hands-on application tests.
- Visual Aids CD-ROM contains PowerPoint slides for classroom presentations.
- Solutions Book offers printouts of the exercise solutions along with a CD with the files in electronic format.
- The eCourse is a complete online classroom management system.