Features and Benefits
For AP* Calculus AB & BC
- Nationally recognized author team with expertise on the AP* Calculus Exam
- Written specifically for high school students and adheres to guidelines for AP* Calculus AB & BC
- AP* Test Prep book written specifically for use with this text
What’s NEW to this edition?
- Updated exercises and examples to reflect the most current data
- Added guidance on the appropriate use of graphing calculators to ensure students make connections among graphical, numerical, and algebraic representations, rather than always relying on technology.
- Enhanced teacher support through lesson plans, pacing guides, and point-of-need answers for Explorations
- Solutions to ALL exercises included in the back of the Teacher’s Edition
- Scope and sequence changes, recommended by long-time teachers of this textbook, to make the book easier to use for both new and experienced teachers
- Split the chapter on Techniques of Differentiation into two chapters
- Expanded practice on slope fields
- Additional AP *Test exam preparation, including a Quick Quiz at the end of each chapter
- Expanded MathXL for School course, which includes online homework, assessments, and tutorials aligned to the textbook at the chapter, section, and objective level.