Waterford Early Learning (for grades PreK-2)
Waterford Early Learning™ Program offers students in PreK-2 a comprehensive approach to early education combining research-based digital curriculum, an easy-to-use management system, and classroom and take-home materials to provide an engaging, individualized experience from introduction to mastery of critical concepts.
The breadth and depth of the Waterford curriculum is unmatched, offering initial, explicit instruction in mathematics, science, and language arts.
Waterford's robust management system provides an easy and effective way to track student achievement and manage accountability requirements. Waterford extends the learning environment beyond the computer to the classroom and the home with a variety of offline materials and resources for teachers, students, and parents.
Product Benefits for Georgia:
- Waterford continually monitors student progress and adapts to the individual.
- Waterford's management system provides a personalized plan for every child based on his or her their needs.
- Waterford generates reports for schools to track the improvement of student achievement.
- With MyTrainingConnection.net providing on-demand training via live and recorded sessions and onsite consultations, teachers have the tools to successfully implement Waterford into their daily plans and monitor student success.
- Waterford monitors performance with student and class summary reports that track progress in key reading, math, and science skills.
- Pearson can provide teachers, academic coaches and principals with Waterford correlations to the Georgia standards.