NovaNET Courseware (for high school and adult learners)
NovaNET® Courseware is the most complete, research-based, flexible, and engaging online courseware for high school and adult learners. With individualized instruction, NovaNET Courseware's web-based platform and curricula meet state and national standards. NovaNET Courseware can be utilized in any number of education applications including credit accrual, dropout prevention, summer school, credit recovery, virtual schools, and more. The rigorous courses and dynamic lesson model promote objective-based mastery, which helps learners reach academic success by meeting critical academic standards at their own pace.
Product Benefits for Ohio:
- Robust web-based platform.
- Multiple learning models provide self-paced and individualized content.
- Learner-centric instructional design approach is taken in developing content from an outline of a course, to lesson model, to integrated assessment.
- With MyTrainingConnection.net providing on-demand training via live and recorded sessions and onsite consultations, teachers have the tools to successfully implement NovaNET Courseware into their daily plans and monitor student success.
- Customization allows teachers to set preferences from setting the mastery level, to creating course-specific discussion forums, to adding your own content and tests.
- Ongoing data assessment includes the Basic Achievement Skills Inventory to evaluate students for initial placement, design learning interventions, and measure progress throughout the year or over several years.
- Pearson can provide teachers, academic coaches and principals with NovaNET Courseware correlations to the Ohio standards.