- Chapter-by-chapter correlation between key AP Statistics test topics and the corresponding chapter and section of Bock/Velleman/De Veaux, Stats: Modeling the World, 3rd Ed., AP Edition.
- Detailed AP Exam test-taking strategies and insights into exam-grading procedures.
- Hundreds of practice study questions with answers—all corresponding chapter-by-chapter with the textbook—written by experienced AP educators.
- Four complete practice examinations in AP Exam format that closely resemble the AP exam students will face in May, with answers.
- Comprehensive guidelines for mastering each type of exam question, including multiple choice and free response, as well as explanations for both correct and incorrect choices.
AP® Test Prep Workbook: Statistics is the perfect supplement with Stats: Modeling the World, 3rd Edition.