This one-day workshop is based on the content of the text Classroom Assessment for Student Learning: Doing It Right—Using It Well. The workshop is designed to introduce participants to the two big ideas of classroom assessment quality—accuracy and effective use—and to prepare them to use the text in ongoing study of these practices.
This workshop will prepare participants to:
• Establish clear learning targets.
• Select assessment methods to match learning targets.
• Involve students in the assessment process.
• Offer effective feedback.
• Continue study of assessment practices with ATI professional development materials in collaborative teams.
K–12 Educators, District Administrators, School Leaders, Staff Development Specialists
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
30 for on-site district training