Features and Benefits
Learning Microsoft® Office 2010 provides hands-on exercises and applications to teach students the new features of Microsoft® Office 2010 including:
- Backstage View
- Conversation View and Quick Steps in Outlook
- Navigation Pane and Editing Features in Word
- Sparklines and Slicers in Excel
- Video Editing and Broadcast Slideshow in PowerPoint
- New Templates, Queries, and Reports in Access
The DDC Learning Series
- Contains “How To” procedures separated from the instruction to ensure that students are learning, not just doing.
- Incorporates cross-curricular exercises to teach software skills while reinforcing Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science concepts.
- Features the exclusive, Teacher’s Wraparound Edition with point-of-use notes, tips, strategies, and differentiated lesson plans.
- Includes comprehensive teacher resources to make teaching easier and more effective.