Sorry - Our servers are experiencing difficulties. We apologize for any issues you have been experiencing. We're still working to fix our servers, so please excuse any ongoing problems.
Learning Microsoft® Office 2010
Features and Benefits
Learning Microsoft® Office 2010 provides hands-on exercises and applications to teach students the new features of Microsoft® Office 2010 including:
- Backstage View
- Conversation View and Quick Steps in Outlook
- Navigation Pane and Editing Features in Word
- Sparklines and Slicers in Excel
- Video Editing and Broadcast Slideshow in PowerPoint
- New Templates, Queries, and Reports in Access
The DDC Learning Series
- Contains “How To” procedures separated from the instruction to ensure that students are learning, not just doing.
- Incorporates cross-curricular exercises to teach software skills while reinforcing Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science concepts.
- Features the exclusive, Teacher’s Wraparound Edition with point-of-use notes, tips, strategies, and differentiated lesson plans.
- Includes comprehensive teacher resources to make teaching easier and more effective.
At Pearson we continue to focus on your needs and on improving our customers' online experience. We invite you to complete the survey below, and greatly appreciate your input as a valued customer of Pearson.
It will only take a minute or two to complete. Your responses are confidential and for research purposes only.
Take the survey now!
Take the Survey
And what we're doing to protect your privacy.