We are working to make this site better! During this work you may experience issues with the site. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
The DK Readers are a multilevel series of high-interest books designed to capture young readers' imaginations while developing their reading skills and general knowledge. This series is intended for a variety of reading proficiencies and is divided into the following levels:
- Pre-level 1 (Learning to Read) High-frequency words, picture word strips, and labels to introduce and reinforce vocabulary.
- Level 1 (Beginning to Read) Word repetition, limited vocabulary and simple sentences, and picture dictionary boxes.
- Level 2 (Beginning to Read Alone) Longer sentences and increased vocabulary. Information boxes full of extra fun facts.
- Level 3 (Reading Alone) More complex sentence structure. Information boxes and alphabetical glossary.
- Level 4 (Proficient Readers) Rich vocabulary and challenging sentence structure, additional information, and alphabetical glossary.
At Pearson we continue to focus on your needs and on improving our customers' online experience. We invite you to complete the survey below, and greatly appreciate your input as a valued customer of Pearson.
It will only take a minute or two to complete. Your responses are confidential and for research purposes only.
Take the survey now!
Take the Survey
And what we're doing to protect your privacy.