We are working to make this site better! During this work you may experience issues with the site. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Features and Benefits
A personalized path for every student
- Four modules for targeted instruction.
- Fundamental (grades 4-6)
- Basic (grades 6-9)
- Intermediate (grades 9-12)
- Advanced (grades 10-12+)
- Diagnostic tests to help students assess their own strengths and weaknesses and keep them focused on skills that need improvement.
- Individualized study plans for every student that are updated after each activity.
- Mastery-based format for combined reading skill and Lexile-level appropriate reading instruction.
- A variety of ways to access, understand, and apply each topic to meet diverse learning styles:
- Direct instruction
- Animated tutorials
- Illustrative models
- Thousands of exercises
- Multiple assessment opportunities
- Lexile-leveled readings and activities
- A Gradebook that allows both student and teacher to monitor progress based on discrete skill, combined skill, and lexile reading levels and see results!
At Pearson we continue to focus on your needs and on improving our customers' online experience. We invite you to complete the survey below, and greatly appreciate your input as a valued customer of Pearson.
It will only take a minute or two to complete. Your responses are confidential and for research purposes only.
Take the survey now!
Take the Survey
And what we're doing to protect your privacy.