Helping all students reach their full potential
- Kurzweil 3000 ™
- Read&Write GOLD
- ReadOut Loud®
Some students who will benefit include:
- Children with Learning Disabilities
- Speech and Language Impairments
- Visual Impairments
- Auditory Learners
- Struggling Readers
Introducing Pearson HTMLbooks™. Now every child can achieve maximum benefit from Pearson K–12 basal Student Editions. Pearson HTMLbooks are fully compatible with assistive technologies. The versatile digital design makes them ideal for students with disabilities who may have an Individual Education Plan/Program (IEP) and/or 504 plans. Pearson’s HTMLbooks deliver the core content found in Pearson textbooks, which provides equal access to all students. They also are perfect for students who need additional support at home.
- Research-based curriculum
- Aligned to state standards
- Eliminates conversion errors
- Saves on conversion software and formatting
- No more scanning of textbooks!
- Same content as the actual Pearson Student Edition
Pearson HTMLbooks™ turning special education into education for all!