Before Calculus, your students have to take Precalculus, correct? What if they could take Precalculus with a book by the same nationally-recognized author team they'll eventually encounter in their Calculus course?
What are the benefits?
- Easier and consistent transition from Precalculus to Calculus
- Balanced approach to problem solving
- Appropriate use of technology
- Accessible writing style & exercises
- More success in Calculus!
New to the 8th Edition!
- Entire section added on Data Analysis and Statistical Inference.
- Detailed guidance in every chapter on appropriate use of graphing calculators, versus when students should solve problems without them.
- Updated data and numerous new problems and exercises.
Please see Features & Benefits for a full list of components available for download with this program.