Welcome to the next generation of NSF funded mathematics programs-the Integrated CME Project!
Integrated CME Project ©2013 offers you a Common Core curriculum built specifically upon the Integrated Pathway for the Common Core State Standards. The program meets the dual goals of mathematical rigor and accessibility for all students through innovative, research-based instruction and a curriculum that is designed around problem-based, student-centered tasks.
100% aligned to the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Content with Standards for Mathematical Practice embedded throughout the program
- Content ordered specifically for the Common Core Integrated Pathway course sequence
- “Low Threshold/High Ceiling” ensures success for all students
- Problem-based, student-centered curriculum
- Engaging lessons that focus on developing students' Habits of Mind
- Accessible approach to capture and engage students of all ability levels
Extend learning beyond the textbook with helpful tools for every chapter and lesson of Mathematics I, II and III.