Sorry - Our servers are experiencing difficulties. We apologize for any issues you have been experiencing. We're still working to fix our servers, so please excuse any ongoing problems.
Prentice Hall Connected Mathematics 2 (CMP2)
Features and Benefits
- NSF funded. CMP2 has been classroom tested for five years as part of a new NSF grant prior to publication to ensure student success with the materials.
- Problem-centered, research-based approach. The same problem-centered, research-based approach proven successful with students as the original; content is developmentally appropriate for middle-school students.
- Embeds important mathematical concepts in interesting problems. Students learn important mathematical ideas in the context of interesting, interconnected problems. This exploration leads to understanding and the development of higher-order thinking skills and problem-solving strategies.
- Accessible to all levels of students. CMP2 is an effective combination of content and methodology designed to foster more "a-ha!" moments, regardless of a student's skill level or learning style.
- New technology to support learning! CMP2 now comes with updated technology to support teachers and students. Support is provided for digital presentations and StudentEXPRESS™ provides an interactive version of the textbook, with built-in homework help!
At Pearson we continue to focus on your needs and on improving our customers' online experience. We invite you to complete the survey below, and greatly appreciate your input as a valued customer of Pearson.
It will only take a minute or two to complete. Your responses are confidential and for research purposes only.
Take the survey now!
Take the Survey
And what we're doing to protect your privacy.