Features and Benefits
- NSF funded. CMP2 has been classroom tested for five years as part of a new NSF grant prior to publication to ensure student success with the materials.
- Problem-centered, research-based approach. The same problem-centered, research-based approach proven successful with students as the original; content is developmentally appropriate for middle-school students.
- Embeds important mathematical concepts in interesting problems. Students learn important mathematical ideas in the context of interesting, interconnected problems. This exploration leads to understanding and the development of higher-order thinking skills and problem-solving strategies.
- Accessible to all levels of students. CMP2 is an effective combination of content and methodology designed to foster more "a-ha!" moments, regardless of a student's skill level or learning style.
- New technology to support learning! CMP2 now comes with updated technology to support teachers and students. Support is provided for digital presentations and StudentEXPRESS™ provides an interactive version of the textbook, with built-in homework help!