Innovative Teacher's Guides
The Connected Mathematics 2 program provides resources to help you with plan, teach, and assess with confidence. Updated Teacher's Guides are now easier to use, with more effective organization and a host of teaching tools:
- Outlines of teaching plans with scripted questions.
- Expanded notes on the mathematics underlying each investigation, with detailed strategies for differentiated instruction.
- Solutions to ACE homework problems.
- Professional development embedded at point-of-use.
- New At a Glance pages for each problem provide teachers with a quick reference sheet to be used during instruction.
- Blackline masters for additional practice, transparencies, and lab sheets.
- Learn more