We are working to make this site better! During this work you may experience issues with the site. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Features and Benefits
OWL provides everything you need to ensure a high-quality Pre–K experience (full day and half day schedules) and is designed to develop oral language and early literacy skills.
- All instruction and components include English and Spanish versions, with daily English language development lessons.
- Develops language and early literacy skills in the context of research-based and field-tested content, including math, science, and social studies.
- Excites kids about learning through highly appealing children's books, posters, picture cards, and music.
- Provides guidance for teachers with a variety of materials to implement eight thematically organized units:
1.Welcome, New Friends/Bienvenidos, nuevos amigos
2. My Family/Mi familia
3. Our Community/Nuestra comunidad
4. Life on a Farm/La vida en una granja
5. From Jungle to Desert/De la selva al desierto
6. Earth and Sky/La tierra y el cielo
7. Shadows and Reflections/Sombras y reflejos
8. Make it Move!/¡Muévelo!
OWL is in English and Spanish? It's true!
OWL is fully equitable in English and Spanish. Plus, there’s an extensive English language development strand with 15–20 minutes of daily instruction for closing the learning gap.
At Pearson we continue to focus on your needs and on improving our customers' online experience. We invite you to complete the survey below, and greatly appreciate your input as a valued customer of Pearson.
It will only take a minute or two to complete. Your responses are confidential and for research purposes only.
Take the survey now!
Take the Survey
And what we're doing to protect your privacy.