Pearson is committed to helping provide curriculum that prepares students for the classroom and for life. We offer programs that encourage 21st century learning—acknowledging that the curriculum must help students learn to take what they know and apply it to new problems. Pearson is positioned to respond as this movement evolves, bridging content and skills to help teachers build 21st century leaders. Here is a content preview.
CME Project © 2009 (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Precalculus)
The CME Project offers you an innovative NSF curriculum, wrapped around a familiar course sequence of Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, and Precalculus. Through a problem-based, student centered curriculum, the CME Project reinforces a variety of 21st century skills.
- In-class experiments promote collaboration and critical thinking
- Students solve real-world problems using 21st century skills
- Special features encourage connections to online content
Learn more >
myWorld Geography delivers beyond traditional social studies skills (such as map, graph, and critical thinking) to feature instruction, practice, and application of 21st century skills including innovation, collaboration, media, and technology skills.
- The myWorld On Assignment digital program integrates the Partnership for 21st Century Skills’ vision for 21st century learning instruction and practice into each travel assignment
- End-of-project features offer opportunities to build presentations or blogs from media assets collected by the students from journeys across the globe and through time
Learn more >