Sorry - Our servers are experiencing difficulties. We apologize for any issues you have been experiencing. We're still working to fix our servers, so please excuse any ongoing problems.
Mastering Environmental Science
Features and Benefits
For everything you need to know about this powerful system, visit www.MasteringEnvironmentalScience.com.
MasteringEnvironmentalScience™ is a Web-based environmental science tutorial, assessment, and self-study system.
- Help students arrive better prepared for class with a wide variety of automatically graded assignment options, including Video Field Trips.
- Gain useful insight into students’ misunderstandings with at-a-glance data for making just-in-time teaching adjustments.
- Customize and personalize all questions and answers in the assignments, or add your own materials.
- GraphIt! activities help students better understand how to work with and interpret graphs and real data.
- Current Events quizzes prompt students to read recent New York Times articles.
- BioFlix™ activities are highly interactive, automatically graded, and include a wide variety of questions that encourage critical thinking.
- Teachers may select questions based on real student data, including time required, difficulty level, and Bloom’s taxonomy indicators.
- The Study Area offers a self-study resource that students can access 24/7. Resources include practice quizzes, personalized study plans, and more.
Single-Student/6-year access MasteringEnvironmentalScience™ (without Pearson eText) is currently available for Wright’s Environmental Science 11
Teacher access is available for preview or upon adoption by filling out the form at PearsonSchool.com/Access_Request (select the appropriate radio button).
For more information, visit www.MasteringEnvironmentalScience.com
At Pearson we continue to focus on your needs and on improving our customers' online experience. We invite you to complete the survey below, and greatly appreciate your input as a valued customer of Pearson.
It will only take a minute or two to complete. Your responses are confidential and for research purposes only.
Take the survey now!
Take the Survey
And what we're doing to protect your privacy.