Features and Benefits
For everything you need to know about this powerful system, visit www.MasteringEnvironmentalScience.com.
MasteringEnvironmentalScience™ is a Web-based environmental science tutorial, assessment, and self-study system.
- Help students arrive better prepared for class with a wide variety of automatically graded assignment options, including Video Field Trips.
- Gain useful insight into students’ misunderstandings with at-a-glance data for making just-in-time teaching adjustments.
- Customize and personalize all questions and answers in the assignments, or add your own materials.
- GraphIt! activities help students better understand how to work with and interpret graphs and real data.
- Current Events quizzes prompt students to read recent New York Times articles.
- BioFlix™ activities are highly interactive, automatically graded, and include a wide variety of questions that encourage critical thinking.
- Teachers may select questions based on real student data, including time required, difficulty level, and Bloom’s taxonomy indicators.
- The Study Area offers a self-study resource that students can access 24/7. Resources include practice quizzes, personalized study plans, and more.
Single-Student/6-year access MasteringEnvironmentalScience™ (without Pearson eText) is currently available for Wright’s Environmental Science 11
Teacher access is available for preview or upon adoption by filling out the form at PearsonSchool.com/Access_Request (select the appropriate radio button).
For more information, visit www.MasteringEnvironmentalScience.com