For graphing-intensive courses
• Dependable text known for its accuracy, precision, depth, strong student support, and bundant exercises.
• Preparing for This Section provides “just-in-time” review of previously presented concepts and skills.
• Are You Prepared? problems support the Preparing for This Section feature so students can identify what they need to review and where to review it.
• Step-by-step, annotated examples with detailed intermediate steps conclude with directions to Now Work a similar problem to practice the newly learned skills.
• Things to Know Section at the end of each chapter details important theorems, formulas, identities, definitions, and functions from the chapter.
• Course is available in MathXL® for School, the online homework and assessment supplement, and MyMathLab®, the fully digital course complete with eText, online assignments, multimedia, and more.
Visit mathxlforschool.com, or mymathlabforschool.com for more information.