Sorry - Our servers are experiencing difficulties. We apologize for any issues you have been experiencing. We're still working to fix our servers, so please excuse any ongoing problems.
The Idea of America: An American History Curriculum by Colonial Williamsburg
Features and Benefits
The Idea of America program is perfect for the Teacher who...
- Teaches mostly on-level or above-level students
- Believes that the purpose of teaching American history is the civic mission of inspiring and preparing students for active citizenship
- Views American history as an ongoing “great debate” over the proper balance between essential values and ideals
- Wants an activity-based program that is entirely digital and web-based
- Would be interested in a case study approach with many personal in-depth stories
- Prefers a mix of chronological and thematic case studies rather than mostly chronological
- Would be interested in a document-based, inquiry approach
- Wants a program that delivers perspectives and analysis from more than 20 leading American Historians.
At Pearson we continue to focus on your needs and on improving our customers' online experience. We invite you to complete the survey below, and greatly appreciate your input as a valued customer of Pearson.
It will only take a minute or two to complete. Your responses are confidential and for research purposes only.
Take the survey now!
Take the Survey
And what we're doing to protect your privacy.