We are currently experiencing an issue on the site. You may not find the product that you are looking for. Please check back tomorrow. Please note that we are working to correct this issue and apologize for the inconvenience.
Finney, Demana, Waits, Kennedy Calculus: Graphing, Numerical, Algebraic 4th Edition
Features and Benefits
For AP* Calculus AB & BC
- Nationally recognized author team with expertise on the AP* Calculus Exam
- Written specifically for high school students and adheres to guidelines for AP* Calculus AB & BC
- AP* Test Prep book written specifically for use with this text
What’s NEW to this edition?
- Updated exercises and examples to reflect the most current data
- Added guidance on the appropriate use of graphing calculators to ensure students make connections among graphical, numerical, and algebraic representations, rather than always relying on technology.
- Enhanced teacher support through lesson plans, pacing guides, and point-of-need answers for Explorations
- Solutions to ALL exercises included in the back of the Teacher’s Edition
- Scope and sequence changes, recommended by long-time teachers of this textbook, to make the book easier to use for both new and experienced teachers
- Split the chapter on Techniques of Differentiation into two chapters
- Expanded practice on slope fields
- Additional AP *Test exam preparation, including a Quick Quiz at the end of each chapter
- Expanded MathXL for School course, which includes online homework, assessments, and tutorials aligned to the textbook at the chapter, section, and objective level.
At Pearson we continue to focus on your needs and on improving our customers' online experience. We invite you to complete the survey below, and greatly appreciate your input as a valued customer of Pearson.
It will only take a minute or two to complete. Your responses are confidential and for research purposes only.
Take the survey now!
Take the Survey
And what we're doing to protect your privacy.